1、 Project background
The project is a wireless monitoring project in Beijing shidu scenic area.
Located in the southwest of Fangshan District, Beijing, Shidu scenic spot is the only large-scale karst landform in northern China. Shidu scenic spot is China's national AAAA scenic spot and China's National Geopark. On September 17, 2006, UNESCO officially approved Fangshan World Geopark in China and awarded the license. The successful application of the park has added a scientific and technological World Geopark focusing on natural landscapes to Beijing, making Beijing the first capital city in the world to have a "World Geopark".
There are eight parks in Fangshan World Geopark, of which Shidu is the core Park of the eight Parks - Shidu park. In order to better manage the scenic spot and ensure the safety of tourists, it is decided to install a wireless monitoring system in Shidu scenic spot.
According to the actual environment, it is seamlessly built on the basis of the original transmission system, and ensures economic benefits, convenient construction and beautiful appearance. Therefore, it is decided to adopt the wireless video monitoring system. In this project, fengrunda mainly acts as the transmission equipment provider of the wireless monitoring system, providing high-quality and high-performance wireless bridge equipment to ensure the smooth completion of the wireless monitoring system.
2、 Project requirements
In order to build a wireless monitoring system with clear picture, high warning, strong controllability and convenient for timely command and scheduling, the following requirements should be met:
1. Ensure that the network is connected to the monitoring points distributed in various areas, so as to monitor the internal and surrounding areas of Shidu scenic spot in real time;
2. Effectively avoid the same frequency or other interference sources to ensure that the transmission picture is clearly visible;
3. It is convenient for wiring and installation, shorten the construction period of the project as far as possible, and improve the safety warning;
4. Effectively resist the attack of outdoor bad weather and ensure stable and smooth network transmission;
5. It is convenient for the later expansion, maintenance and management of the system;
3、 Scheme design
According to the needs of customers, to ensure that the monitoring picture is clear and the transmission is stable, fengrunda decided to use rd-s400cpe outdoor wireless bridge as the transmission backbone equipment in the wireless transmission network. The bridge is waterproof, sunscreen, lightning proof, and has built-in modules, which eliminates the need for cumbersome power wiring.
According to the monitoring range and the distribution of monitoring points, a total of 40 pairs of rd-s400cpe bridges are used and installed in various areas around Shidu scenic area. In a one-to-one manner, one receives the video signal from the monitoring camera and the other sends the video signal to the monitoring center.
Managers can monitor the internal and surrounding conditions of Shidu scenic spot in real time through the display screen of the monitoring center, so as to ensure the safe and orderly management of the scenic spot.
Schematic diagram of the scheme:
4、 Field installation of equipment
The construction personnel need to install the surveillance camera and the wireless bridge at the transmitting end at the front end, and then install the wireless bridge at the receiving end at the monitoring center at the back end, and connect the NVR and the monitor to complete the hardware installation of the whole system.
The installation of the whole system is very simple, which saves a lot of manpower, material resources and time costs. The control of each image in the back-end monitoring room is very simple, which is conducive to optimizing management.
During installation, it is necessary to pay attention to determine the location of the monitoring center so that there is no major barrier between the transmitting end and the receiving end. After installation, it is necessary to configure an effective IP address, calibrate and debug.
Front end camera and bridge installation
Bridge installation and commissioning
Front end camera and bridge installation
Monitor display wall
5、 Program features
1. The design of the whole transmission scheme and the selected wireless bridge equipment are convenient, beautiful and efficient, which are in line with the project environment and project needs.
2. The wireless transmission system has low investment cost and high scalability. It can be realized by adding front-end equipment, transmitting end and receiving end bridges.
3. Through the construction of wireless monitoring system, the urgent task of safety monitoring in Shidu scenic area has been successfully solved, which provides convenience for the later management.