Ming Dynasty culture is an important part of Chinese traditional culture, and filial piety culture is an important part of Chinese traditional virtues. Bengbu Daming Cultural Park is a project for the benefit of the people to carry out the inheritance and development of Chinese excellent culture and traditional virtues. It aims to build a cultural industrial park integrating sightseeing, tourism, leisure and vacation on the basis of excavating the historical accumulation of Bengbu's unique Ming culture. This time, fengrunda mainly provides wireless coverage and security monitoring solutions for the two single family hotels and bathing centers in the Daming Garden Cultural Park.
Daming Cultural Park is a major "861" construction project in Anhui Province. It covers a total area of 9570 mu, with 5121 Mu planned for the first phase and 883.5 mu of construction land. The total expected investment is 2.509 billion yuan. It is the key contact and promotion project of Anhui provincial government leaders, Anhui cultural industry demonstration base, national cultural industry demonstration park key project, national cultural industry key project, and national preferred tourism project.
Daming Cultural Park is located at the foot of Xilu mountain in the southeast suburb of Bengbu, adjacent to the University Town, with convenient transportation and beautiful scenery. It is a good place for Bengbu citizens to travel and vacation in their spare time.
Daming garden project is divided into security monitoring and wireless coverage. Building 1 and building 2 are single family hotels, with a total of 245 rooms, and building 3 is a bathing center.
Wireless coverage requirements:
1. The rooms, public spaces, reception desks and other areas of the hotel are fully covered by wireless, and the signal is stable.
2. It can provide a large number of people to access the Internet.
3. Realize seamless roaming, and customers do not need to log in again during walking.
4. The building is of reinforced concrete structure, which requires strong signal passing through the wall.
Security monitoring requirements:
1. Ensure that all areas are fully covered without dead angle monitoring.
2. The monitoring part requires high pixels and smooth video, so as to save costs and construction cycle as much as possible, and avoid affecting normal business and customer rest.
3. The system needs to be easy to maintain and manage, and the monitoring personnel can grasp the operation status of the system at any time through a simple interface.
4. Ensure simple and convenient wiring and high safety performance.
-Daming park security monitoring topology-
-Daming Park wireless coverage topology-
Construction site drawing
1. According to the building structure, 245 fengrunda in wall APS and 66 ceiling APS are used in the wireless coverage project, which has strong wall penetration capacity.
2. The scheme adopts a seamless roaming design, which meets the service needs of customers for high-speed Internet access without dropping the line anytime and anywhere. AP is fat and thin, and supports Poe power supply.
3. Fengrunda Poe switch can directly supply power to the camera and transmit data at the same time, which can greatly facilitate the installation, management and use of users.
4. The overall Poe wiring solution fully meets the characteristics of simple weak current wiring and high security.
5. Poe switch monitoring scheme features: simple and convenient wiring; Reduce the construction quantity, shorten the construction period and reduce the cost.
6. The whole network design scheme is cost-effective and easy to manage and maintain.
Customers get value
1. It resolves the problem of signal interference and weakening caused by hotel building materials.
2. It meets the requirements of customers for seamless roaming Internet experience.
3. Realize the full coverage of the hotel without dead corners.
4. The material cost is reduced, so that Party A can really get benefits.
5. It avoids potential safety hazards and shortens the construction period of the project.
6. It is simple, convenient and easy to maintain, which really reduces the construction cost.